And they too, are silky and shiny. I did them on wet hair, with no parts. There are about 32-36 of them, but they are so tight and shrank so much that my hair is gone. Thus- I hate them.
But everyone else loves them. I was going to do the twist-out yesterday, as soon as it dried but my BF wanted me to leave them in so I did and came to work and all my co-workers swooned. Yes, I even let someone touch one lol. So I am wearing them again today and took pictures. I'll probably unravel them for the twist out tomorrow. I think I will need to do a lot of separating to get the volume I like back. But I think the definition will be divine!
What I did (all while hair was in 4 sections):
- Co-wash with V05 Kiwi Lime.
- Detangle with Renpure conditioner, widetooth comb and then my denman.
- Added honey and let it sit for 20 min before rinsing.
- Add Quidad leave in to each section (I had an old bottle I needed to finish)
- Began grabbing wet hair in sections and adding Castor/KMF root to tip as I twisted.
Ta-da! and stay tuned for the twist out picts.