Meet again one of my best friends, Jemima- whom I've known for 10 years. Let me first show you some pictures of her flyness before I get into her style instructions here:another dope Braid and curl she had, but almost every time I see her she is rocking a very nice, defined set and I always ask her how she did it, (one time she even set mine for me but my hair is just so darn frizzy). But this time I'm sharing with everybody- She sent me instructions!
Steps to this braid and curl:
1)- Wash Hair
3) Rinse out deep conditioner treatment
4) Towel dry hair, but keep it damp
5) Sprayed hair with Infusium 23 Treatment/Water in spray bottle half/half
6) Part hair in circular rows-it results in a fuller look
7) Apply 100% Pure Shea Butter to each section
8) Brush with Denman brush for even distribution of the Shea Butter
9) Braid sections...really tight, especially tighter at the roots
10) Plastic rods on the ends of each braid
11) IC Fantasia Styling gel on the ends
12) Air dry or for best results sit under the dryer for about 20 min
13) Make sure hair is COMPLETELY dry before taking down the braids
She also does a twist and curl in a similar way with great results ANNNNDDDD check out her bantu Knot out below as well.
A little more information: I'd guess she has "4b" type hair if you forced me, and it's SUPER thick and shiny. She's repping Haiti all day every day and she's been natural for over
5 years now I think 6 years. I'm just going to fill the rest of this post up with pictures.
Twist and curl:
Pin curls on pressed hair.
Bantu knot out:
If you have questions for her let us know in the comments!